HRC Hunter/Jumper FUN Night August 3
When: Starts at 5pm (one ride, then break, then your other ride if you like) and home before dark.
What is it? A fun time to give horses and riders a chance to practice 1 or 2 hunter/jumper rounds. We will have a judge to score and comment, but there are no placings. This is not a show! We will set the ring up to simulate a hunter/jumper ring with letters, flowers, judges booth and all the scary stuff.
What do you need? Just the tack you usually ride in and safe, neat riding clothes including helmet and boots. Fancy show clothes and braids are not required.
Cost: We will pay a small honorarium to our judge so a cost to the riders of $20.00 per round each will cover this.
Stabling: Some stabling is available for $20. Others will have to tie to the trailer for the couple hours.
- Select 1 or 2 rounds and indicate height.
- Indicate whether you require stabling, and whether you have a mare or a gelding.
- Complete one entry per horse and rider combination.
- Bring the completed and signed waiver on or before Dressage Night.
- Email proof of NBEA membership before the dressage night.