HRC Adult Dressage FUN Night August
August 25 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm ADT$20
The night starts at 5pm. You will get your ride time(s) a few days before.
Ride your first test.
Then take a break, enjoy the Potluck dinner and review your test results with the judge.
Ride your second test. It’s entirely optional to ride the 2nd test, but we find most people do better after having a chance to relax and review their test results.
Did we mention there’s a potluck dinner? Let us know during checkout what you plan to bring? Or don’t and it will be a true surprise. 🙂
What do you need?
Just the tack you usually ride in and safe, neat riding clothes including helmet and boots. Fancy show clothes and braids are not required.
We will be paying a small honorarium to our judge so a cost to the riders of $20.00 per test each will cover this.
Bring your own:
- Water buckets
- Feed buckets
- Grain – if horse gets any
We will supply shavings
Contact Jennifer to reserve your stall or book online https://hamptonridingcentre.ca/product/stabling/
- Click Manage Options to select either 1 or 2 tests to ride.
- Register separately for stabling.
- Complete one entry per horse and rider combination.
- Bring the completed and signed waiver on or before Dressage Night.
- Email proof of NBEA membership before the dressage night.
Check this page for the Ride Lists closer to Dressage Night.