- This event has passed.
Clothing Orders are Being Accepted Now
October 24, 2018 - November 5, 2018
We are now accepting clothing orders! Get your order sheet at the barn or from your email.
Orders are due Nov 5th at the barn.
There will be an envelope that you can put your order forms and cheques in the tack room. Please put any cash in a sealed envelope with your name on it and the order form with it.
The items will be back in time for Christmas, if anyone was thinking of Christmas gifts already….
We have a few instructions to make this easier.
- Please choose if you would like your name on the item (if it is possible). And print it clearly. First name or last name, your choice.
- Choose if you would like Hampton Pony Club (HPC) or Hampton Riding Centre (HRC) for the logo on your item.
- The polo shirts say Adult sizing, and men’s because the women’s polo shirt has no buttons, so the men’s shirt is a better fit for us all.
- The full zip pants are great for anyone showing, as you can be fully dressed underneath, and stay clean, right up until you have to ride.
- Make cheques payable to Hampton Pony Club.
- Add $5.00 to your order if you would like it embroidered.
- The prices are tax included.
- We will have a few copies of the order forms on the board in the barn, if you would like to pick them up here.
- We usually do clothing orders twice a year, spring and fall.
- Please mark an X in the box beside Adult or Youth sizing.